Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sesto and Ascoli

On monday we took a 4 hour bus trip from Venice to a Town called sesto near Austria.
The next day for break fast we had scrambled eggs, meats and cheese and of course Nuttela. Latter that day we went for a short hike up to a small resturant where we helped the chef to make a form of bread and meat dumplings. For dinner we had torrtelini and pork. The next day we climed up a 4500ft Italian Alp. and then returned to the hotel. The hotel we found had its own pool and we spent the time to dinner in the pool. for dinner we had Chiken. The Next Day we took a 50 km Bike trip into Austria to a town called Lienz. We spent the affternoon their and on the bus and the back into the pool. For dinner we had Winershnitzel (someone tell me if I spelled that wrong) and fries. The Next day we took a 4 hour bus trip to a town called Revena where we hung out for a couple of hours and then another 4 hours to Ascolli where we will be staying for the next month. Our apartment is amazing we have a kitchen, a bed room for my parents, their bathroom a living room with TV and my own room on a seprate floor with its own bath room. This morning we went out and had pizza for breakfast and the got Porcheta for Lunch we toured Around Ascoli. and then went to the new Office where I am typing this from.

Ciao
-Chris

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hey Chris,
that sounds really fun, and i'm stuck here in plain america :( :( - just to make sure u know, those are sad faces, sometimes its hard to tell :) lol. I really like this blog thingie ma bogger, its very cool! nice picture by the way. Well we all miss ya down here, email me soon,
Tatiana~ :) :) :)- Those r happy faces :)

Tatiana said...

stinkin junior class, sorry but i have to say that. We did these google chat room thingies for homework, and i missed it, i was sick or something, this was in the beginig of the year, and Sam set it up for me, so now i'm Tot's, by the way if you ever call me that,
lets just say sleep with your eyes open, i'll kill ya.
it's the 4th of july here-you don't have that today in beauitful Italy now do you?-
and the fireworks aren't till next weekend, we were going to go to a partay in Maine today, but the weather has been iffy. You know it HAILED yesterday? They were the size of GOLF BALLS!!!! That's what exciting thing u've missed, by the way...

ERG YOU-
don't forget to spread ERG to ITALY, its already in GERMANY< AND AMERICA- obviously in america...

Tatiana~

Chris said...

this is not me commenting on my own blog deffintily not. nope no waYYYYY!!!. even if later on me who is actually not me or anyone elsesays this is me for some weird reason that wouldnt be true you still shouldent belive that this is me who is acctually not me cause im not acctually me im just a diffrent me not the one your thinking of who in not commenting on his or her blog i wouldnt know because im not the im just another me who is actually the me ive been saying im not wasting my time lying to you LOL!
but dont belive that last part cause I.. I mean them wait i do mean me yeah me Cause i told you not to belive it was them.

peace.
-Not That Other Guy Who Writes This Blog Who Isnt Me.

P.S that seriously my real name but dont look me up in the phone book im not there because idont exist and this is just and illusion of your immagination Immaginatio immaginati immaginat immagina immagin immagi immag imma im a cow LOL!! no seriouly back to the dissapering word. I (half of an I im typing this cause my key board is to lazy to have a button for it (quarter of an I) (nothing) can you belive it my key board dosent have a nothing button oh there it is!


CRAP!!
the nothing button shut down my computer agghhhhh!
Ciao
Chris (the guy i told you i wasnt he he eh twitter twitter)